Influenster

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

  Did you ever wonder where each color in the eyeshadow compact goes?  Voila!  The NYC Individual Eyes compact has everything listed.  It makes all the difference in the world where you put each shade on your eyelid, so lets make sure we do it the best way to get ultimate results!  I love the shades and I love the brand!  Most of all, I love the prices.  You can get a variety of colors and shades at a great price point.  I love how the eyeshadow feels and how well it blends.  I am especially thrilled with the metallic colors!  Want more information?  Check out the website...
http://newyorkcolor.com/

  I received the product thanks to Influenster in the Beauty Blogger '12VoxBox.  It is a great way of trying out new items and reviewing those items to others.  I am so thankful I was selected and I was thrilled with this eye shadow compact!  I love greys and metallics, so these colors met all of my expectations and then some!  Check out some more Influenster reviews here...
http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-individualeyes-custom-compact




No comments:

Post a Comment