Influenster

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beauty Blogger VoxBox

  Have you ever wondered what kinds of new items are out there to try?  The Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster was a fun and wonderful way for me to see what's new.  The Beauty Blogger VoxBox had numerous products in it, such as...

-NYC New York Color Individual Eyes... I received the Limited Edition Dark Shadows colors, which are metallic grey metallics.  I have to say that the colors were perfect for me because they go with any outfit and they really bring out the color of my eyes.  There are six colors in all and they are listed according to what part of your aye lid they are to applied to... foolproof and awesome!

-Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit... I had never trued appliable lashes before, but the kit made them easy to install.  Ther made from 100% human hair and they look so full and lush.  You just apply the adhesive for 30-60 seconds, then use the applicator to apply the lashes along your lash line.  You hold them there to set and voila... easy as pie... and no clumping!

-Bath and Body Works Mini Candles...Cider Lane scent is so warming.  I love the fact that the candle is small because I can try many new scents offered.  I am hinting that the price is right for the candles and you will want to buy lots of these minis.  They make great gifts and give your home such a warm, cozy feeling, that it feels like time to make some homemade pies and cuddle up with a warm beverage and relax with friends and family.

-Eboost... Energy and Immunity in a simple packet.  I am a huge fan of all-natural products and firmly believe that they are better for your body.  Now is the time of year for germs via colds, so we all need a boost... specifically an Eboost.  Just pour the mix in a cup, add water, and stir.  Then you can drink that orange beverage that helps keep you in top notch immunity to keep you going.

-Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves... I can't stand hair frizz from the harsh weather and from the static from a warm sweater.  Thankfully, there is a great product that you apply to your towel-dried hair.  You won't have to worry about frizz now because this product works like a charm to tame your mane.  I love that it has silk and coconut extracts in it... how cool is that?!

-Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin... You can save time for other things thanks to this quick device.  All you have to do is twirl your hair and spin the spiral pins.  Your hair should n't have to take forever to style and these pins give you three possible looks...bun, side bun, or undone bun.

I am glad that I was selected for the Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster and I hope that you seek these products out because they all have wonderful benefits for the holiday season in one way or another! 

No comments:

Post a Comment