Influenster

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

  Let me just say that as much I love my hair, it can also drive me crazy.  I have tried so many products that have not delivered the results I was looking for.  My hair is naturally wayy, but it also gets frizzy just because it wants to make me work a little harder.  I have tried products that left my hair more frizzy, too heavy, too greasy, and smelling awful.  The Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream has given me everything I was looking for in one tube.  I wanted my frizz gone... problem solved.  I wanted my hair to look shiny... done.  I wanted my hair to feel flowing... it is.  I wanted my hair to smell good... you better belive it.  I am so glad that the Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream was in my VoxBox for me to sample becuase now I am hooked.  The product is unfused with coconut and silk extracts and has a whole line of hair products that are intended for making your life that much easier when it comes to dealing with stubborn hair.  You can get more information at this link...
http://www.nymbrands.com/

  I received the product in the Beauty Blogger '12VoxBox.  I am a member of Influenster and if selected, I get to sample products in a themed VoxBox.  Many products I have not heard of, such as the Not Your Mother's product line.  I have the opportunity to try the product, then share reviews on what I sampled.  I love it the whole process!  In fact, you can read more reviews from other Influensters here...
http://www.influenster.com/review/not-your-mothers-smooth-moves-frizz-control-hair-cream



No comments:

Post a Comment