Influenster

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

  It's the season for baking, hot drinks, and snuggling up with friends and family.  The words that I amways incorporate into Fall are warm, cozy, soothing, and CANDLES!  I have to say that  the Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candles deliver all of the above words.  The thought of a candle called "Cider Lane" had me excited right off the bat!  I think that the idea of a mini candle is a terrific!  You can place many mini candles around your home for a truly delightful Fall scent sensation.  It is the ambiance of a home that is brought about by the scent of a candle.  I love going into a Bath & Body Works and brwosing the candle section... Not only do I bring home some mini candles for myself, but hint, hint... they make great gifts!  I think that a candle can truly make a home smell like a particular theme and Bath & Body Works Mini Candles are mini and mighty.  Don't underestimate the size... they deliver the results you are seeking and at a great price!  Check out what is available in the fall mini lineup...
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

  How about some more information and reviews from others who have a love for Bath & Body Works Mini Candles?  See what other Influensters have to say on the review and Q&Q sections...
http://www.influenster.com/review/bath-body-works-mini-candles

  I had received Cider Lane as part of the Beauty Blogger '12VoxBox.  I love Influenster because you never really know what you will get in a VoxBox, but you are always a happy camper when you get the chance to open it up and see all of the goodies inside!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment