Influenster

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit

  I know that I have had many occasions where my lashes would clump and I would feel horrible.  I would seek full, rich lashes and just not get the results I wanted.  Thankfully, Kiss came out with the Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit.  You have an applicator, adhesive and lashes, and a smile on your face.  The kit is so easy to use and the lashes are made from 100% human hair. The adhesive is latex-free glue and lasts up to 24 hours.  I love that these lashes are so full and look so wonderful.  I was very weary about using a product like this, but the use of these lashes has solves so many problems, like lashes that clump from mascara and lashes that look dull.  These lashes will definitely bring out the most in your eyes.  More product information can be found at their website...
http://www.everezlashes.com/home

  I was able to try this product thanks to Influenster in the Beauty Blogger '12VoxBox.  I love being selected for a VoxBox, receiving the box, opening it, and sampling the products that were in the VoxBox.  I love trying new products and giving my opinion on these products.  Do you want to see what other Influensters have to say?  Check out this link...
http://www.influenster.com/review/kiss-ever-pro-lash-starter-kit






No comments:

Post a Comment