Influenster

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Hey there!  Are you looking for a cookie that is big enough to be considered a snack and tastes great?  Look no further.  Quaker delivered this great supersized cookie that is not only soft-baked, but large, yummy, and comes in a variety of flavors.  I must say that I don't always have time to bake and like to pack a treat in my family's lunches.  I was able to sample Quaker's Soft-Baked Oatmeal Cookie thanks to Influenster.  The Oatmeal Raisin cookie was part of Influenster's Mom VoxBox.  I received the product for testing purposes, so I am speaking of the cookie in my own opinion. I liked the texture, the taste, and the convenience when I don't have time to bake, but still want to let my family know that they have earned a treat.  The flavors are Oatmeal Raisin, Apple Cinnamon, Banana Nut, and Chocolate Almond.  I can't wait to try them all... can you? You can find them in the cookie ails of the grocery store or conveniently delivered to your house from www.Amazon.com.  Want more information?  Check this link out...
http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Quaker-Soft-Baked-Oatmeal-Cookies 


No comments:

Post a Comment