Influenster

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Original Dish Drying Mat

I have always been looking for a better way to dry my dishes and I can tell you that I have gone through some paper towels and dish cloths.  I love to entertain and I also love cooking for the family.  It seems like there are always dishes to be dried.  I get so worried whan I pull out the delicate glasses and my favorite dishes... of course, also the most delicate.  The Original Dish Drying Mat is a great way to keep you counters in great shape and keep your glasses, dishes, and other serving items safe from breakage, but dried to perfection.  I like this mat because it folds and stores away easily.  It is very strong and can be machine washed.  Yet, he most valuable features are its absorbency... the mat holds four times its weight in water,  the mat cushions delicate dishes and stemware, and  the mat protects your counter top from scratches and scuffs.  Thanks to Influenster, I was able to give this mat a whirl and must say that it is a wonderful product for those of you who want to keep their dishes and counters in shape.
  I also found out that the company has a product that had man's (or woman's)best friend in mind...
 Did you ever wish that there was an easier way to saoak up the water that your pet could  not keep in their bowl because they were so anxoius to get a drink? Been there, done that.  That mat has anti-skid bumps, so the bowl stays in place.  The mat absorbs up to 4 times its weight in water and radiates moisture from point of origin to help keep floors clean and dry.  This is so imporant when you want to keep your hard wood floors looking their best.  We love our pets, but sometimes they make a little bit of a mess.  This mat is just what the doctor ordered to remedy the issue at hand.
  Want more information?  Check out this link...
http://www.the-original-co.com/v3/default.aspx#.T_yHUmDgJPU

No comments:

Post a Comment