Influenster

Friday, July 20, 2012

“The Many Uses of Ivory

  Any clean body and soul fanatics?  I have to admit that I love to feel clean, fresh, and content.  I think that Ivory is one of the few brands that can really grasp these features and mold them into one product.  The Ivory name represents a purity that most soaps have lost because of all of the extras they want to lure you in with.  We love to pamper our bodies, but for many of us, we don't want to incorporate all of the extra additives into are skin cleansing regimen.
  I have found so many uses for Ivory soap... I have used it in our trash bins... you can slice some flakes off of the bar and place it in the bottom of the trash bin in the basement or bathroom for a clean scent to mask the unpleasnt odors.  I have also cleansed my face with the soap to rid my skin of all of the impurities I can do without.  Yet, I keep resorting back to Ivory soap as a staple in my shower.  I truly feel that a product as pure as Ivory should be part of my daily routine.  Since the Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure, I feel like I am truly cleansing my body and not harming it.  I love the way my skin feels after a shower with Ivory... smooth, clean, and even radiant.  My shower is my oasis and Ivory is part of the guided tour.  Want more information?  Check this link out...
http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Ivory-Soap
  I had the opportunity to use the Ivory bar soap thanks to Influenster.  I received a bar of Ivory soap in the Mom VoxBox and was thrilled to use the product.  I just learned that others have made soap carvings out of their Ivory soap.  I have my work cut out for me... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment