Influenster

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Ouch!  My toes feel all scrunched up in my shoes... sigh!  Wait a second... I just remembered that Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions can make the pain stop!  Dr. Scholl's came out with the only ball of the foot product made with FabuSTEP gel, which not only stays in place while you wear the gels in your shoes, but also will not damage your shoes.
  Thanks to Influenster, I was able to try out this really fabulous product.  The Gels were part of the Spring VoxBox.  I was really intrigued with how the gel actually gripped into the shoe, so my foot would not slide forward.  I was a little worried that the inside of my shoes would get rubbed by the gels, but nope, not with Dr. Scholl's.  The idea is that the ball of your foot is cushioned, while your toes are not sacrificed by getting jammed together and squished.  I wear lots of different shoes and quite often.  I wear different shoes for different occasions and on different terrains.  I must say that I have noticed a complete change after using these gels in my shoes.  I used to feel like my feet had been burned up and now they feel like they are ready for more challenges.  I like that you don't have to trim them either.  Nobody can see them because they are so small.  If you are afraid that they might not be for you, but really think that they might make a difference... then try them and if you don't like the results, no frets... there is a money back guarantee. 
  Influenster, thank you so much with allowing me to try such a unique and innovative product that has actually changed the way I treat my feet.  I am able to tackle more obstacles and miss out on nothing.  This product will prove to be a girl's best friend... if it hasn't already!
  Check out this link more more information...
http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions.jspa

No comments:

Post a Comment