Influenster

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner




WHOLE BLENDS PROMISES TO PROVIDE HAIR CARE THAT REALLY CARES

 I have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that clean my hair, smell great, and come in a formula that is designed to complete a certain task.  I found what I was looking for when I got a chance to sample Garnier Whole Blends Shampoos and Conditioners thanks to Crowdtap.  (I also got to share samples with my friends!)
 Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures 12.5 FL OZ
What I found was that these products are Paraben-free, are made with some ingredients to support local farmers, made with materials to be recycled and kept out of landfills, and are made in a plant focused on reducing waste.  It's a win for your hair and the environment!  Not to mention the great smells and wonderful results.  I want to focus on Honey Treasures because it is for damaged hair.  I felt like my long hair needed some help, so I was hoping for great results.  It smells luscious, cleans well, and also repairs split ends and helps prevent breakage.  My hair looks rejuvenated and the ends are not looking as frayed as they were.  I would consider this a win.  I think that the longer I use it, the better the results will be.  I wear my hair up a lot and am concerned about damaging my hair where the tie is twisted, so I am using this shampoo and conditioner to help strengthen my hair.
  Want to see what else the product line offers?    Here are some other varieties...


 Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter extracts 12.5 FL OZHydrating Shampoo with Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk extracts 12.5 FL OZRefreshing Shampoo with Green Apple & Green Tea extracts 12.5 FL OZ
Color Care Shampoo with Argan Oil & Cranberry extracts 12.5 FL OZNeed more information?  Check out this link...Nourishing Shampoo with Avocado Oil & Shea Butter extracts 12.5 FL OZ

No comments:

Post a Comment