Influenster

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Amope Pedi Perfect Rechargeable Wet & Dry Foot File


 

So you want your feet to look as good as the rest of your skin, but are not quite sure what the tight product is for the job?  The Pedi Perfect
Rechargeable Wet & Dry Foot File is what you need.  I have had issues with my heels being rough and not smooth like the top of my feet, as well as hard spots on the outer part of my big toes.  I know, it sounds icky, but that is what happens when I am on my feet for the majority of my day.  I literally walk all day long at work, then I am still on my feet when I get home.  So much to do and only two feet.  I was looking for a product that would smooth the hard and rough spots on my feet and I was excited to try the Amope thanks to Crowdtap.  

  I loved the immediate ease of use and the option of a wet or dry use.  Personally, I prefer the dry use because I sit on the floor and spend the time smoothing every contour of my feet.  There are two speeds, low and high, so you can choose what is best for you. The best part?  It is rechargeable, so you don't have to look all over the place for batteries.  I am beyond exstatic with my smooth heels, toes, and feet.  I think this foot file had me in mind...



 


 Still not sure that this product is right for you or need additional information?  Check out this link...

No comments:

Post a Comment