Influenster

Monday, October 19, 2015




 

So you are looking for the perfect act of kindness, but don't know how to show it?  No problem, we all need a tissue and some love, so Kleenex Pocket Packs are the perfect way to care for others.  How great would it be to get a note saying to fell better with a pack of Kleenex and an I Love You note?!  I know i would feel warm and snuggly inside, while my nose and eyes would feel comforted and soothed on the outside.  
 I was able to show others how much I care but putting a little note in the  perfect pocket or spot with a pack of Kleenex to go.  I know that my loved ones felt better because they came home with a big smile and a warm hug!  Thanks to Kleenex and Crowdtap, I was able to sample the Pocket Packs and show others what a lot of love and some Kleenex can do to make the day a little better.  Need more information on the Kleenex products?  Check out this link...


No comments:

Post a Comment