Influenster

Friday, October 30, 2015

Robitussin 12-Hour Cough Relief

12 Hour Cough Relief 
So you want something to make you feel better without the ick or yuck taste, but also want it to work well, and last long?... Look no further because Robitussin 12-Hour Cough Relief comes in orange and grape, works well to get rid of that stubborn cough and lasts for hours.
  I had the opportunity to sample the orange flavor thanks to Crowdtap and I was extremely thankful because I was getting sick and had so much to do.  So, I poured the orange Robitussin into the measured cap and started to feel the cough relief in  a short while.
  I was never a fan of medicine that I could not stomach the taste, so this product was good for me because it tastes just fine.  I also prefer the liquid form, so yet another win.
Need some more information?  Check out this link... http://www.robitussin.com/products/12-hour-cough-relief

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I read your article and i must say its really helpful. I would like to mention a Holistic food magazine that provides best health magazine Do check out their recent post https://holisticfoods.com/pineapple-juice-a-natural-cough-relief-is-it-effective/

    ReplyDelete