Influenster

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Rubbermaid Freshworks Produce Saver Container



 


       

   I know that stocking up on fresh fruits and vegetables can be a struggle because the food goes bad or wilts too quickly in a regular container.  The best news of all is that the Rubbermaid Freshworks Produce Saver containers are designed to keep your produce fresh, crisp, and tasty.  I have been experimenting with a bunch of produce, such as kale, broccoli, berries, and even kiwi.  The results are remarkable  because my produce actually lasts for weeks rather than a few short days.  This is a real asset because when I want to add produce to my salad, I can just pick from the containers and do not need to use it all.
  How does it work?  The vented lid regulates the Oxygen and CO2 flow through the container and the grated, raised tray allows your produce to sit taller than the bottom where moisture will build up.



 Need more information?  Check out this link...http://www.rubbermaid.com/en-US/fresh-works

No comments:

Post a Comment