Influenster

Monday, December 21, 2015

Is Your Mouth on Your Side?

COOL MINT® LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash 
I was never a fan of a dirty mouth because I have taken care of it all of my life and my parents spent a lot of money to get me a beautiful smile.  I take pride in my oral hygiene routine and am extremely happy when I find products that aid in the process.  How cool is it that there is a rinse that kills germs and keeps my mouth healthy?!  Very cool!
  I was able to sample the rinse thanks to Listerine and Crowdtap.  I rinse two times each day and I know that it is working because my mouth feels great and I have that crisp, cool breath that represents a healthy mouth.  It is so easy to use and only takes a few minutes out of your entire day.  I love the fresh feel and the way that my mouth is getting the healthy support that it needs.  Need more information?  Check out this link...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment