Influenster

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends


Healthy Skin Blends 
So you are looking for a product that will add some color to your cheeks and not weigh your cheeks down?  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends  some in three shades and are so easy to use.  You sweep the a cosmetic brush over all four colors, tap the brush to remove excess powder and voila, you have a beautifully colored cheek!  I love the subtle color that adds so much to my face.  I am super excited about the product because it is dermatologist tested and enriched with Vitamin C and and botanical conditioners to take care of my precious face.  I was able to try this product thanks to Crowdtap.  I am super excited to have added this item to my routine because it makes my skin glow and look vivid.



  Need more information?  Check out this link...http://www.neutrogena.com/product/healthy+skin+blends.do?sortby=ourPicks

No comments:

Post a Comment