Influenster

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Advil Fast Relief Film-Coated Tablets






Performable  I can't tell you how many times I have needed an Advil... headaches, muscle aches, back pain, joint pain, muscle strains, etc.  I think that the little round Advil became a staple in our home even before we moved into it.  I take them with me, I give them to friends in need, and I am always stocked up.     
  The only thing that changed was that now there is Fast Acting, Film-Coated Advil.  I can't stress enough how wonderful this ibuprofen really is because it works that much quicker, which is the best thing ever when you are in some sort of pain and need quick relief.   My friends and I tried it out compared to the older version and we all decided that the pain relief does work that much faster.  Gals love it for their cramps and guys love it for their sore muscles. 

   click to expand  I am glad that Crowdtap gave me the opportunity to sample this new product and share samples with my friends, as well.  It is our new found pain relief item and my friends and I take some with us wherever we go for the just in case moment of immediate pain relief.
  Need more infomation?  Check out this link... http://www.advil.com/advil-film-coated
Advil® Film-Coated TabletsAdvil® Film-Coated Caplets  Take your pick because we each have a preference... tablet or caplet?

 Advil® Film-Coated Caplets

No comments:

Post a Comment