Influenster

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Performable  I think that my dogs are human.  Well, sort of anyway.  They want the good things in life and not the things that make them feel dull, sluggish, or unhealthy.  I do not feed my dogs table scraps, well not too often, anyway.  I take them for their yearly check-ups.  I exercise them.  I play with them.  I groom them.  They love me for it... I can tail by the wagging tails.
  It is so important that I feed my dogs the best food that I can and I am so glad that Hill's Science Diet came out with Ideal Balance Grain Free dog food.  I have two Golden Retrievers and they are know for getting ear infections, or moldy goldy ears.  The vet said that they needed to eat an all-natural food that did not have the preservatives in it, which can cause ear infections.
  Here are the key factors in the food...
Grain Free Natural Chicken & Potato Recipe Adult - DrySoft-Baked Naturals with Duck & Pumpkin - Treats
  • Fresh chicken #1 provides lean protein to help keep slim and trim
  • Contains potatoes, which are naturally gluten free for healthy digestion
  • Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids improve skin and coat, guaranteed or your money back
  • No grain, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
  • ... Need more infpormation?  Check out this link...
  •   http://www.hillspet.com/products/ib-canine-adult-grain-free-chicken-and-potato-dry.html
  • I would recommend these products because they are better food for your canine companions and your dog will love the unique flavors that are available.  You can get dry food, wet food in a can, and also treats.
  • I was able to try these items out thanks to Crowdtap.


No comments:

Post a Comment