Influenster

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars


 Are you the kind of person who likes to bring a snack with you, but also wants a snack that you can feel good about eating?  You read my mind... a delicious bar that is natural, high in fiber, and tastes great.  How about a bar that has a name like "SkinnyGirl?"  Sounds too good to be true, right?!  Luckily, it's not.  So, I am always on the run and I feel like I can't always find the best food for my body while on-the-go.  I was fortunate to be able to try the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp variety of the SkinnyGirl Daily On-The-Go Bars via Influenster.  I had heard of Skinny Girl, but the idea of a delicious snack bar?!  Terrific!  I feel like the company had us gals in mind when they created these bars.  They taste great and they are better for you than a candy bar or even a regular granola bar.  Why?  They are natural!  Why put all of that bad stuff into your body when you have other alternatives?!  Are you interested in the product line?  Check out the Skinnygirl Daily website... http://bit.ly/Z82f6r
  Are you seeking more information and a discount code (hint, hint), then check out the Skinnygirl Daily Product Page... http://bit.ly/W2l6g1
  I am a firm believer that you are what you eat, so why not put something good towards your caloric intake?  Your body and taste buds will love you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment