Influenster

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beauty... Csometics... Fragrances... Lotions... I love them all!!  I love to stand out in a crowd and I love to tell others about the goods that I have discrovered.
  I think that cosmetics allow us to describe who we are to others.  The darker shades might say that we just watched Twilight and the neon pinks might say that we just listened to a Twisted Sister album.  Either way, cosmetics allow us to depict how we are feeling to others. I think that wearing makeup is like playing dress-up for big kids and I am always a kid at heart.  I can't wait for the latest and greatest colors and textures to come out.  When it comes to eyeshdow, I like the glide of a cream and the soft feel of a powder.  I like to blend and sweep and I like to bring out the color of my eyes.  I also like different shades of lipcolor... I have fair skin, so just about everything stands out.  I think that the color wheel was invented for someone like me.  I can honestly say that if cosmetics went way, I would be very sad and feel blah... thankfully, companies keep coming out with great new items, so keep looking for what I try soon enough...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment